Since I'm writing with two little ones in my lap, this is brief, I know. I'll try to add some new pictures later this week. But, here are some kid-notes!
- Katie can't wait for school to begin!!! She's been all about new clothes, shoes, and shopping for school supplies. I know she misses all her friends, and she genuinely just loves school. She mostly misses writing in class, she said. Do we have a future little author on our hands?
- Luke also is ready to go back, and I can't believe he will be in PRE-K!! Doesn't it seem just like yesterday that I made it to the hospital and had him about 15 minutes later? Now, he's in his last year before kindergarten. Sniff, sniff...
- Brady has "rediscovered" his paci. He lost interest in it soon after he turned one. But, with Haley's laying around, he picked them up and put them in his mouth. So, I got some of his back out. Maybe this is bad, but he really loves it now. But, you know what? It doesn't matter to me. My goal is that it will be gone by the time he's two, and he's just a year and half. He's got time, right?
- Haley has started smiling!! It might be a while before I actually catch this on the camera, though. You know how those darn digital cameras pause a second before they take the picture...and a baby's first smiles only last that long. Oh well, I'll keep trying! She also coos and "talks", and Scottie is a fool over that. He'll just ooh and aah with her as long as she will.
Please continue to remember Scottie's ordination in your prayers. It's this Sunday at 2:30.
Lots of love, Kelley
No comments:
Post a Comment