We survived our first day away from summer vacation! And, yes...I realize I am posting after 11:30 pm, and I have to get up about 5 in the morning. I haven't gotten back into a sleep routine yet. I'll get there, though. Then Scottie will be telling me every night to get up off the couch where I have fallen asleep and go to bed!
Here we have Mr. Mischevious...I was feeding Haley tonight, and I heard him back at the dining table. I thought he was just pressing buttons on my photo printer, but it wasn't on so I wasn't worried. Then, I started hearing this clanking sound. I decided I might better check on him. Imagine my surprise to find him smack in the middle of my dining table playing with Katie's fingernail polish!!! Luckily, he doesn't know how to open them yet. Doesn't he look so proud of himself?
Where has my baby girl gone? Doesn't she look so grown up? You know, we were talking about how fast Haley is growing...but I still feel like Katie should be that little. I'm partial, but I think she is a beautiful little girl. I'm proud of her inside and out. (Though, at times I wish the sass-factor was a bit lower.) I'm hoping that's normal for this age!?!
And...then we have our ham. Luke always makes such funny faces, and he loves a camera. What a goofball! I'm just glad he's that happy. You can't help but smile back, can you?
One more of Miss Haley...I was blessed with a friend who had a sling she is letting me use. (Thanks, Larrece!) Haley loves it, and I do too! I never had one with any of the others, but it comes in so handy. I would highly recommend this if you know someone who is having a baby.
By the way...the ordination was wonderful, and we appreciate those of you who came and those of you who took the time to remember us in your prayers. It was a big day for him, and I know he feels so unworthy of this honor.
So, now it is midnight, and my alarm is looming closer...I guess I better get to bed before my little ones who still don't sleep all night are awake!
Lots of love, Kelley
No comments:
Post a Comment