Katie: "Mom, were you alive when George Washington was president?"
Mom: "Katie, I'm going to cut you into little pieces."
Luke: "Mom, what's this?"
Mom: "It's a quarter."
Luke: "Oh, I thought it was a dime."
Mom: "So, Luke, how many quarters does it take to make a dollar?"
Luke: "One."
Mom: "No...think about it. How many quarters do you take to school when you want to take a dollar for a drink?"
Luke: "One."
Mom: "Luke...how many quarters do you have to put in your pocket for a drink?"
Luke: "One dollar."
Mom: "Right. But remember, four quarters makes one dollar."
Luke: "That's what I said mom."
Mom: "Brady Barton!!"
Brady: "Huh?"
Mom: "Did you put all this water in my bathroom floor?!?"
Brady: "No..."
Mom: "You better not throw a cup of water out here again. Do you understand?"
Brady: "Yes ma'am."
Brady: "Mama?"
Mom: "Yes, Brady?"
Brady: "I love you."
Mom: "Hello my little princess."
Haley: "Coo...smile...coo...laugh."
Life is wonderful...
Lots of love, Kelley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment