Tuesday, April 8, 2008

And so it starts...

Well, I've been wanting to do this for a while now. There are several families I follow, but I haven't taken the time to start my own...


There is SO much to tell! I'll start with my precious babies, who are growing up amazingly fast.







First, there is Katie. She is 8 now, and words can't describe how grown up she seems. She loves softball and basketball, yet she still seems to be a very prissy girly-girl. Katie is a tremendous help with the younger ones, and I couldn't make it without her. She is very smart, and I'm proud of everything about her.



Then, there is Luke. He is four, all-boy, and hardly ever slows down. He's playing t-ball now, and really seems to have a great time out there. He is his daddy made over. His heart couldn't be any bigger, but getting on his bad side isn't any fun. He definitely has a hot head, but he is truly an angel!


Our third gift from God is Brady. He was a year old 2 days after Christmas. He has just decided to start walking, and it has really been a "choice" for him. No prodding, bribing, or begging helped at all. He had to build up his nerve, and having an older brother and sister who do everything for him hasn't really given him motivation to do things on his own. Brady is different with his brown eyes, but he reminds us of Luke and Katie both. He is adorable and very loved. It is wonderful to see more and more of his personality come out every day.




We are expecting a new baby girl in June. Our due date is June 27. I can't tell you how excited we are to meet her. She will be named Haley Caroline, and the kids are very tickled to have a baby sister. What a perfect little family...2 boys and 2 girls. Could we be any more blessed?

Well, thanks for reading. My goal is to post often, as I know I enjoy reading updates from other families. Life is so busy now, and we don't keep in touch as we should. This is at least a way to know what is going on with those that are special to us!

Lots of love,
Kelley

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Kelley! This is Amy Ivester...now Allen. Your Aunt Donna shared your blog with me. She keeps me posted on your family and how much she adores your kids. They are soooo beautiful! I have a blog, too. So, we can keep up with each other now!