I finally got Easter pictures on my computer, so I thought I would share those today. I have to admit, we were the biggest "cheese" family around. ALL of us matched in our green. We didn't get a picture of all 5 of us, but here are the kids. Aren't they adorable?


They had a blast hunting eggs, and we couldn't ask for better family to spend the day with. So, enjoy the pictures!
The best part of the day was realizing that Katie and Luke are now old enough to really celebrate the true meaning of the day. Although the eggs and food are wonderful, they talked a lot about how Jesus rose from the grave on Easter. We were blessed to be able to go to sunrise service, and I hope they are always thankful to have that opportunity. As they are kids, they didn't enjoy getting up so early...but it's a special time. It's our job to teach them that.
Thanks for reading, and I hope your Easter was as special as ours!
Lots of love, Kelley
No comments:
Post a Comment