Well, I haven't been trying to ignore the blog....My internet is down at home due to all the grading. (For those of you who don't know, we've just put in a swimming pool...so the yard is a mess!) Anyway, they have fixed our phone line twice. I think Scottie is just waiting to call again when we are completely finished. So, for now...I'm stuck making updates at school. My time is limited here, so I've gotta go!
Lots of love, Kelley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait to see the pool. Anne says she is ready to come see Katie. She was so Jealous that Katie got to see the Jonas brothers. We started our own blog you can view it at www.anneandcaroline.blogspot.com
Talk to yall soon.
Mary Allison
Can't wait to see the pool. I really enjoy your blogspot and can't wait to see new pictures. Kay
Post a Comment