People continually tell me they don't know how I do it with four kids. I just don't feel like it's that many. I feel like my family is complete now....a baby girl and a big girl, a baby boy and a big boy. And, I can't sing Scottie's praises enough. He is so great around here. He helps with baths, and he is amazing when it comes to helping around the house. Also, Katie and Luke are getting in on the action with carrying their fair share of the load. They have been helping with laundry and cleaning upstairs. Even Brady is great to clean up toys. He keeps saying "neen up, neen up..." It's so cute, and he really does a good job any time you ask him to.
Now for a few pictures...I finally put the pictures from Mom's memory card on my computer, so I'll share a few of them. I'm prejudice, but they are cute!
Here is the follow up picture to the one I posted earlier. The look on his face priceless! I love watching him with all of the kids. He's the most amazing man God could have given me as the father of my children. (I know...mush, mush...remember, I'm still hormonal!)
OK...I'm now typing with one hand because Brady has climbed up in my lap and gone to sleep. At least I almost got finished with my update! Thanks for checking on us, and Katie says thanks for the comments.
Lots of love, Kelley
No comments:
Post a Comment