I went back to the doctor today, and there has been no change. So, I guess that means I've been doing a good job of taking it "easy". It's hard not to when you have such caring loving people telling you to "sit down!".
The ultrasound showed her to be 1 oz shy of 8 pounds, so she's definitely still on her way to being big. They won't do anything to "help" me have her for at least another week and a half or so, BUT...he said I didn't have to take it easy anymore. If she comes on her own now, it will be fine. So, I'm back to doing my normal stuff. I still have contractions galore when I'm up, but maybe that will help things along. Hopefully, when I go back on Monday, I'll be at 5 or 6 and more thinned. Then, they will HAVE to do something!!! (I hope, anyway...)
The kids are as excited as they can possibly be, and I think Luke has kissed my tummy 8,000 times this week telling her that he loves her. Katie still says "her baby", and says she'll change all the T-T diapers. Brady doesn't really know what to think, but he does pick up her stuff and say "baby, baby". I think he's getting the picture, slowly.
Thanks for reading, and hopefully we'll have some good news to share soon!
Lots of love, Kelley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment