Hello!
Haley Bug is the sweetest little thing! We are enjoying having a little bitty one again so much. We took her to church for the first time yesterday, and of course...she looked adorable. This was her outfit. She had on a little purple halter dress. Too cute!

Scottie FINALLY finished their playground outside. He advises everyone to pay WHATEVER Home Depot wants to put this together for you. It took him way longer than the box said. Even poor little Luke was brutally honest. One night, he just looked at his Daddy and said, "You know Daddy, you just don't build things very well." Brady absolutely loves his car swing, and he doesn't want to come inside when playtime is over.
OK...the traditional "naked" shot, right? I don't know what it is, but I seem to have the HAIRIEST kids!! Haley is covered with hair, and I remember Katie being that way too. (Mom says I was like that, though. And, I promise, I don't still look like a gorilla...so I guess it goes away!)
Have you ever seen two more mischievious looking boys? But what cuties...huh? Brady is "finding himself", let's just say...He's funny! "Into everything" is definitely an understatement! Some people would probably say it is because of the new baby. But, I don't think so. I think it is just his age. If you've ever had a boy around a year and a half, you'll know what I'm talking about. One of the most common phrases around here now is, "Son...get out of the toilet!!" And Luke is still wide open constantly. I would love to steal a little of his energy.
Katie and mini-me...We were looking at some pictures of Katie hanging on the wall upstairs from right after she was born. The likeness is unreal. I'll have to find some to scan and post with Haley's pictures here. I didn't have a digital camera then, but I'm sure I can scan one to post. You just won't believe it...
This little one is also known as "Linus". He loves this blanket so much. He calls it his "night-night". We are big believers in blankets. Katie called hers a cuddly, which was what we called it. We tried that for Luke too, but he ended up calling it a ronnie. I have no idea where that came from. Now, Brady has a special name for his blanket too. I think he probably loves his the most out of all of them. Katie and Luke just really wanted theirs to go to sleep. Brady can be found dragging his around a lot. Right now, it doesn't really bother me. I just think we need to be sure it's gone before Kindergarten. Does the book "Owen" come to mind? If you haven't read it, that's exactly what it's about...a little boy's mom has to cut up his blanket so he can take a little square to school with him.
Another one of my favorites! There is an older post where I shared a picture of Luke laying looking at Brady like this when he was just a few days old. These are some of the sweetest times, I know.

And finally, Katie shows her true colors! She'll probably kill me for sharing this picture, but I think it's great! They just love to be goofy and have fun. Isn't that really what childhood is all about?
Lots of love, Kelley
No comments:
Post a Comment